Vacancies exist for the following positions in our church and school
School Nurses (Retired Nurses).
House mistress/House master.
Subject Teachers: Basic Tech/TD, Maths, English, Yoruba, CRS, History/Civic Education, Business Studies/Financial Account, Computer/Data Processing, Agric Science, Home Economic/CCP/Food & Nut, Further Maths and Social Studies/Geography.
Subject Teachers - OBNPS: Maths, English Language, Phonics and Computer Science.
Candidates must have 3 years cognate experience. All applicants must be born again Christians. All applications and CV should be submitted to the Principal’s office at OBMS, Total Garden.
Use teaching methods which capture pupils’ interest and maintain their engagement through:
- offering rich, captivating learning activities
- setting the highest expectations for all pupils
- clearly establishing a purpose for learning, placing it within a context
- effective questioning that includes open and closed questions, together with the use of probing, supplementary questions
- providing frequent opportunities for pupils to learn through talk and interaction
- stimulating intellectual curiosity and communicating enthusiasm for learning
- matching the teaching approaches used to the learning and development area of the curriculum and the age of the pupils being taught
- modelling good language use to children
- modelling good social skills to children
- Infant school educators with at least 3 early years’ (EYFS) experience
- Qualifications: B. Ed, B.A, B. Sc, PGDE, (Teachers with B.A or B.Sc must have PGDE already or in progress with evidence), Masters